Sunday, June 21, 2009

New blog for us at BABiC

*waves* to everyone reading this blog. I finally got around to starting this for us to keep everyone updated on what we're up to lately. BABiC (aka Belleville and Area Babes in Carriers) is the Quinte area babywearing group. It started as just an idea in 2007 and our first meeting was August 1, 2007. Now almost two years later we're still going strong!

We meet every Monday at 6:00pm at Organic Underground (255 Front Street S in Belleville). They have a kid friendly space with lots of yummy snacks and drinks for sale while we visit. Come and join us and learn more about babywearing, get help using the carriers you have, try new carriers, and chat with other Moms and Dads while your kids play with other kids in attendance :)

I'm Alison, the founder and facillitator of BABiC and I'm the one with the short red hair and I usually either have a baby on me or am chasing down my toddler (or both LOL).

See everybody on Monday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment